Paper Sweeties December Inspiration Challenge: Anything Goes!

Friday, December 01, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

December is here!!! Are you ready for the Holidays???
And it's time for a new challenge at Paper Sweeties!!!

Here's the Photo Inspiration...


Here's my card:


I stamped "confetti" on the background (Thankful stamp set) and hand-drew a frame (PITT marker).
I used my Cricut to cut a stocking out, but Paper Sweeties has this die set - Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #3  - and a stamp set - Stitched Tags #3 - with a smaller stocking.

I used the straight line image in Window Elements stamp set to create the plaid pattern on stocking, layered it and adhered it on card with foam tape.
I stamped, colored (Sharpie markers) and cut out flower from Thankful stamp set. I adhered it on stocking with foam tape. Then, I added some Sequins - Cookie Dough in the center.
I tied a bow using Seam Biding - Blueberry and adhered it on.
Finally, I added some Sequins - Cupcake Sprinkles around the card.

Challenges:
1. The Merry Christmas Challenge #45: AGoes + Christmas
2. A Snowflakes Promise #46: AGoes
3. Word Art Wed #310-#311: AGoes
4. Retarte #111: AGoes
5. Simon Says Wed AGoes


Supplies:





Please, visit the  MONTHLY CHALLENGE TEAM blog hop list:

***************************



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful! LOVING the stocking!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thos is an adorable little card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, gorgeous gorgeous ribbon.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe