Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life - November

Monday, November 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!
I used my Mini Happy Planner, plus Paper Sweeties stamp sets (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: Wedding and Planner Series: Shapes.
I also stamped a frame from Window stamp set.
Then, I added some washi tape and stickers.
Since it's the beginning of the week, it's still pretty "empty"...I'll add to it, as the days go by!

Challenges:
1. Word Art Wed #308-#309: AGoes


************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth ---- You're HERE!
Lisa Bzibziak

Supplies:




**************************

And don't forget to join our November Inspiration Challenge:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe