The Card Concept DT #39: Daisies Birthday Card

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!

I'm so excited!!! This is my first project for The Card Concept in the Mixed Media category!
Here's the photo inspiration:


And here's my card:


Challenges:
I was inspired by the colors and the flowers...so, I started with a panel I sprayed with purple ink. I stamped a texture stamp with blue ink and blended blue gel stick (aka Gelatos for kids) using a wet wipe.
I cut flourish using Cricut and heat embossed it in silver. I also cut daisies in different sizes, scored and bent the petals, layered, and added gel stick and glitter glue for the centers.


Finally, I stamped sentiment on a banner, adhered it on card and added sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe