House of Cards DT: Stitch It Up! Challenge

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Hi, crafty friends! 
It's time for another new monthly challenge at House of Cards!  This month's challenge is....
...to create something, and add stitching --- real or faux!



Here's my card...and I'll also have a video tutorial on how to make the ruffle "ribbon" using washi tape on the 21st! So check back!


Challenges:
2. Simon Says Mon Trio of Colors (3 colors - Copic markers)

I used both real (on bunny, along his body) and faux stitching (stitch border stamp and washi tape ruffle "ribbon")!!!
The bunny and background stamps are from SU! It's so old, but I love it!!!


And check out the other DT members for more inspiration~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe