Club Scrap September Blog Hop and Decorate to Celebrate DT Challenge #110

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap's Blog Hop - featuring the Transformations Collection!!!


If you came from Hetty's Blog, you're in the right place!
Your next stop will be Donna's Blog!

I love pretty patterned papers and this collection is just gorgeous! I used the supplies that come in the Transformations Club Scrap Deluxe Kit.

Here are my projects...


I stamped the stones stamp (from Transformations Collection stamp set) on the specialty paper. I used Memento Black Tuxedo ink pad, but I should have used Staz-On instead...for a darker, more defined black.

But look at the shiny accents on the patterned and specialty paper!


I also stamped the sentiment from Transformations Art Nouveau stamp set in black, and inked the edges with Brilliance Pearlescent ink pad. Then, I added some pearls.

My second card is very simple...both stones and sentiment are from Transformations Collection stamp set


I simply stamped the stones and used the Transformations Leaf and Stone stencil to sponge different colors on them...



I stamped the sentiment, cut the words apart and adhered them on the stones with the glue pen.


I added some fibers and the Antique Chinese Coin with glue pen. I adhered the stones with foam tapes and highlighted some words with Copic markers.


The third project could be a 5x7 card or a wall decor piece...this is also my DT project for Decorate to Celebrate #110! 
I am moving next week and I am trying to "kill as many birds with a stone" (please, note that I would never kill birds with stones...so no birds were harmed)! =)


Challenges:

I cut a card using Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge, backed it up with the gorgeous patterned paper and hand-drew a frame around it using black pen and Copic marker.
I stamped the shell (from Transformations Borders & Backgrounds stamp set) several times, colored it with Distress Ink...


 ...and sprayed them with water...


After they are dry, cut them out and adhere on the card, as shown. I also added some pearls in the centers.

Hope you enjoyed my projects!
Don't forget to go to Donna's Blog next!

And don't forget to link your projects at Decorate to Celebrate to win a prize from Rhonda!
Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe