Addicted to Stamps & More DT Challenge #161: Anything Goes

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!!!

Fall is almost here...so, I changed my blog header! Do you like the new look? =)

And  it's time for a new challenge at ATSM! This week's challenge is Anything Goes...so go wild!
Our sponsor is:


https://shop.deedeesdigis.com

Deedee's Digis will offer $15 coupon to the store for our winners.


Here's my card using sponsor's image - Open Window:


Challenges:

Do you like apple pies?
I sprayed Terra Cotta Walnut Ink on the digi paper and stamped a sentiment (Unity) with brown ink.
I printed and cut out the digi stamps and colored them with Copic markers. I drew some "steam" using a black pen.
Then, I just layered them on the card.

Other supplies:
Walnut Ink spray (Terra Cotta - Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)
sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp Co.
MHK Designs Fabulously Fall patterned paper 

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe